Hey, guys! Fed up with all the pollution of the big cities? Are you ready to breathe in some fresh air? It's time for a change of scenery! Let's check out the YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK Click on: http://www.nps.gov/yell/nature/fire/wildfire.htm
Read the text and answer the questions:
1. What is the meaning of the word: "spoilation?"
2. What are the two things that characterize the
3. What are the geological features of the park?
4. What is meant by the expression: "human history"?
. 5. What is the purpose of leaving 99% of the park undeveloped?
6. Explain the expression: "on its terms"
When would you like to visit the park? During what season? In order to make the right decision, let's find out more.